Stress is a common word used in society today and a phenomenon that each one of us will experience at some point in our lives.whatever stress is,it has grown immensely in recent years, which brings up the question , what is causing stress in the society .one scholar once said that it is an emotional reaction occupying in presence of a certain stimuli.(Galebert 2007).
As Meg, I think it is a reaction people have due to excessive pressure placed on them from extra ordinary demands.
- weight gain or loss
- heart palpitations
- high blood pressure
- migraines or headaches
- mood swings
- unhealthy coping strategies such as drinking,smoking etc
- crying (especially for ladies)
and many more. the worst thing about stress it may lead you to depression which is a very unfriendly situation. take charge of your life and avoid stress.
how do I avoid Stress??
- change your perception and expectations
- break jobs into manageable chunks.
- set reasonable goals
- DO NOT COMPROMISE YOUR VALUES
- avoid procrastination
- set boundaries
- have time for yourself.”me time”
Lets keep of stress and leave a healthy life.